Detailed product description
The Gabba 3 is unrivalled when it comes to taking on training sessions or races in slightly cooler conditions or when you're expecting mild rain. The water repellent finish will keep you dry for longer while the excellent breathability ensures you'll dry up quicker if you do manage to get wet. The jersey can be used together with a set of Castelli Nanoflex arm warmers and the Castelli Nanoflex bibshorts, creating a perfect wind- and waterproof outfit!
How it all started: the jersey was born from an idea pitched by Gabriel Rasch, rider for the Cervelo Test Team. He asked for a stretchy, well-fitting jersey for cold, wet conditions but with short sleeves so he could use it with the water repellent Nanoflex arm warmers. Castelli got to work on the idea and named the result after Rasch' nickname; the Gabba was born! The jersey is an excellent example of Castelli's close cooperation with the professional cycling sport!
Nanoflex: this fabric is exclusively produced by Castelli. The basic fabric is Thermofleece, which is then treated with millions of nano filaments. This creates the most water repellent fleece fabric ever made. Water simply beads up and rolls off the fabric without leaving a trace. Perfect for rainy days!
Windstopper X-Lite: a highly elasticated, stretchy windstopper fabric. The fabric moves with your body, allowing you to maintain a full range of movement. The Windstopper fabric is 100% windproof but offers better breathability than cheaper windproof fabrics.
• Highly aerodynamic and breathably while offering full protection
• Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus-fabric for a lightweight, water repellent, windproof yet breathable cycling jersey
• Nanoflex-inserts under the arm pits
• Long rear panel to protect you from spray. Can be folded away
• Silicon gripper on your loins to keep the jersey in place
• YKK Vislon® full-length zipper with a covering flap to keep out the wind
• 3 back pockets with drainage holes
• Reflective Castelli logo on the back for optimal visibility