Detailed product description
The Gabba 2 W is an aerodynamic, well breathable jacket with short sleeves, which protects you against wind and rain. The jacket is equipped with a wind stopper X-Lite Plus fabric and a wind repellent finish. You can find all Gabba's improvements in this jacket for women. To make the jacket more waterproof, the number of seams is limited.
How it all began: This shirt was launched after an idea of Gabriel Rasch, at the time rider in the Cervelo Test Team. He wanted a stretchy, matching cycling shirt for cold, rainy conditions with a short sleeve. And he tried to combine it with the water-repellent Nanoflex arm warmers. Castelli went to work with the idea and named the result after the nickname of Rasch; the 'Gabba' was born. The shirt is a direct result of Castelli's collaboration with professional cycling!
Nanoflex: Castelli exclusively produces this fabric. The base is the Thermofleece fabric, which keeps you warm on cold days. However, it is treated with millions of nanofilaments. This creates the most water-resistant fleece fabric ever made. Drops of water stay on the shorts and slip off the material without leaving a trace. The perfect clothing for wet days.
Wind stopper X-Lite: A very elastic stretchable windproof fabric. The fabric moves with your body and does not restrict you. The Windstopper fabric is 100% windproof but offers better breathability than cheaper windproof fabrics.
• Highly aerodynamic and breathably while offering full protection
• Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus-fabric for a lightweight, water repellent, windproof yet breathable cycling jersey
• Nanoflex-inserts under the arm pits
• Long rear panel to protect you from spray. Can be folded away
• Silicon gripper on your loins to keep the jersey in place
• YKK Vislon® full-length zipper with a covering flap to keep out the wind
• 3 back pockets with drainage holes
• Reflective Castelli logo on the back for optimal visibility