Castelli Gabba 2 W Jersey
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.202 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Gabba 2 W has excellent water-repellent properties.
- The aerodynamic fit ensures it follows the contours of your body.
- Don't be bothered by the wind any longer thanks to the Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric.
- No taped seams, meaning the Gabba isn't completely waterproof.
|Weather Type||Dry spring/autumn: 10°C - 18°C / Autumn with showers: 5°C - 15°C|
The Castelli Gabba 2 W has been designed for women who don't mind training or racing in cold and wet conditions. The water-repellent Nanoflex finish keeps you dry for longer than a conventional jacket would, while the breathable properties ensure you'll be dry quicker once the rain stops.
The Gabba 2 W is an aerodynamic, breathable, short-sleeved jersey which offers protection from the cold and rain. The jacket is fitted with he Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric and a water-repellent finish. All of the improvements over the original Gabba can also be found in this women-specific jersey. In order to further improve the water-resistance, the number of seams has been reduced to an absolute minimum.
How it all started: the jersey was born from an idea pitched by Gabriel Rasch, rider for the Cervelo Test Team. He asked for a stretchy, well-fitting jersey for cold, wet conditions but with short sleeves so he could use it with the water repellent Nanoflex arm warmers. Castelli got to work on the idea and named the result after Rasch' nickname; the Gabba was born! The jersey is an excellent example of Castelli's close cooperation with the professional cycling sport!