Castelli Arenberg Gel Glove
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.790 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The maximum gel padding provides excellent damping.
- The velcro closure ensures a proper fit.
- They'll feel slightly heavier compared to gloves without gel padding.
The Castelli Arenberg Gel Glove is a glove that is designed for a bumping road and is named after the Forest of Arenberg, one of the most difficult cobbled roads in the annual cycling classic Paris-Roubaix. The glove has minimal gel padding to make your ride more enjoyable. The back is of micromesh, for more ventilation. The gloves can be adjusted individually with the adjustable velcro wrist closure.