Campagnolo Shamal Mille Road Bike Wheels
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.734 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The hardened brake surface wears out less quickly than a regular brake track.
- The black brake track and G3 spoke pattern in the rear wheel gives this set a unique look.
- The low weight and shallow rim makes for a great set of climbing wheels and they're highly suitable for all-round use.
- The black brake track can eventually lose its colour because of wear.
The Campagnolo Shamal Mille C17 is the latest iteration in the Shamal series and looks fantastic because of its stealthy design. The rim has a new internal rim width of 17 mm which increases the volume of the tyre and makes the wheels feel more stable. When it comes to both looks and performance, these wheels are something special. The Campagnolo Shamal Mille wheels are fully hand built by Campagnolo engineers, and checked with proprietary instruments. This ensures optimal reliability and allows for maximum performance.Read more
• Campagnolo Shamal Mille C17 wheelset
• Brake pads (Campagnolo BR-PEO500)
• Quick release skewers
• Wheel bags