Campagnolo Record 12 Speed Rear Derailleur
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.328 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Improved position of the rear derailleur provides optimal control of the sprockets.
- Compatible sprockets from 11 to 32 teeth.
- The upper body is made of carbon fibre, which contributes to the robustness and lightness of the component
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Largest cassette sprocket||32T|
|Cage Length||Medium Cage|
The Campagnolo Record 12 Speed rear derailleur is the new rear derailleur of the Record group for 12-speed cassettes. The new Campagnolo Record 12 Speed rear derailleur has been designed with more precision and less weight in mind.
A number of changes in the rear derailleur design have made it even easier to operate the cranes. The new design ensures that the derailleur is always at an optimal distance from the wreaths. This creates more pulling power, so more speed, more power and more precision during shifting. This also ensures better guidance of the chain in more extreme chain positions. Ideal if you drive with a 12-speed cassette.