Camelbak Podium Chill 2019 Bottle
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.656 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The double-walled construction keeps the contents on the desired temperature for up to 2 times longer.
- The body is easy to squeeze, that ensures a high drinking comfort.
- Easy to clean in the dishwasher.
- The insulating effect of the Podium Chill bottles is less strong compared to the Podium Ice bottles.
The Camelbak Podium Chill bottle keeps the contents on the desired temperature for up to 2 times longer. The Podium Chill bottle is equipped with a double-walled construction. This way the bottle protects the contents against extreme environmental temperatures.
The Podium Chill bottles have a supple body, which is why they are easy to squeeze when you’re on the road. Consequently, this provides a higher drinking comfort. The nozzle is equipped with Camelbak’s leakproof valve that prevents splashing and leaks.
The Camelbak Podium Chill is BPA-free and is easy to clean in the dishwasher.