Camelbak Classic Backpack
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.858 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Comes with the new Crux water reservoir.
- Small and compact design which flows nicely with the shape of your back.
- The hose can't be disconnected from the water reservoir.
The Camelbak Classic has an external filling port, making it easy to fill the hydration reservoir. This model has been improved over its predecessor. The Crux reservoir has been added which is even easier to use than the old Antidote reservoir. The volume of the Camelbak Classic is 2.5 litres. A convenient storage space for keys, money, or food is tucked away nicely.
The useful elastic strap allows you to bring along some extra gear. The low-profile design makes it perfect for helmet-wearing riders such as mountain bikers and roadies.