Calobra Invierno Jacket
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.147 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Warm and comfortable due to the brushed inner lining.
- Has 4 rear pockets: 3 large pockets and 1 small zipper pocket, which is ideal to store your valuables.
- High visibility in the dark due to the front and rear reflectors.
- Less suited to cycle in wet circumstances.
The Calobra Invierno is the successor to the Lluc and is inspired by the Figuera cycling jersey. Invierno is the Spanish term for winter, which suits this cycling jacket perfectly. No matter how cold it is outside, this jacket will always keep you warm. This is in part due to the used materials, but also due to its stylish design. The brushed inner lining will keep you warm during cold winter days no matter what. Cycling in the dark is no problem with this Invierno. This is thanks to the reflective design of various parts of the jacket, which keeps you visible in all circumstances. In addition, the jacket has 3 large rear pockets and 1 additional zipper bag. This allows you to bring plenty of things along and securely store your personal belongings. Due to its beautiful design, visibility and other technologies, this Invierno is a must-have for cyclists that care about looks!
Combine the Calobra Invierno with the Calobra Nieve to complete your winter outfit.