|Sensor Type |
- Cadancesensor, included / Sensor(s) optional
|Map View |
|Maps Expandable |
|Turn by Turn Instructions |
|Waterproof Rating |
|Powermeter Pairing & Calibration|
|Battery Runtime |
|Cadence sensor |
|Speed sensor |
|Heart rate strap |
|Mounting material |
|Training Schedule |
|Speed measurement |
|Live Tracking |
|Charging plug |
|Works with Smartphone / Tablet|
|Compatible with |
|Full Color Display|
• Highly accurate GPS for quick localisation.
• No installation required for the speed sensor: just turn it on and go.
• IPX7 waterproof rating
• Large and clear display
• 7 customisable displays with a maximum of 8 data read-outs per display
• Follow a track, plus accurate turn by turn navigation
• Built-in compass
• Built-in barometer
• Bryton test is pre-loaded, so you can test your limits and train systemicly.
• 1s mode
• Suitable for ANT+ heart rate monitor, speed- and cadence sensors, and power meters for an effective work-out.
• Anti-glare display for during the daytime, and clearly lit during the nighttime.
• Supports data display on your watch, transfers data to Bryton App or Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit Track.
• Supporting Bryton app to plan your trip, analyse afterwards, or share your tracks.
• Strava Auto Upload to synchronise your activities from the Bryton app
• Model: Rider 330
• Dimensions WxHxT: 45.1x 69.5 x 17.3mm
• Weight: 56 g
• Screeb: 1.8" mono LCD
• Battery life: 36 hours
• GPS: Extra sensitive chip
• Water proofing: IPX7
• Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
• Alerts: Yes
• Lap history: 130 laps
• Log: 300 hours
• Heart rate zones: 7 zones
• Operating temperatures: -10C° ~ 50C°
• Languages: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL/DA/NO/SW/FI/PT/JP/KO/TC/SC