|Sensor Type ||Cadancesensor, included / Sensor(s) optional|
|Navigation using||Preloaded Route|
|Map View ||Yes|
|Maps Expandable ||No|
|Map Updates||No, not possible|
|Turn by Turn Instructions ||Yes|
|Screen Size||0 - 1.9 inch|
|Waterproof Rating ||IPX7|
|Powermeter Pairing & Calibration||Yes|
|Battery Runtime ||> 25 hour|
|Cadence sensor ||Yes, included|
|Speed sensor ||Yes, not included|
|Heart rate strap ||Yes.included|
|Mounting material ||1 standard mount|
|Training Schedule ||Yes|
|Speed measurement ||Sensor + GPS|
|Altitude ||Yes, barometric|
|Live Tracking ||No|
|Charging plug ||USB|
|Works with Smartphone / Tablet||Yes|
|Compatible with ||Android / IOS|
|Full Color Display||No|
• Highly accurate GPS for quick localisation.
• No installation required for the speed sensor: just turn it on and go.
• IPX7 waterproof rating
• Large and clear display
• 7 customisable displays with a maximum of 8 data read-outs per display
• Follow a track, plus accurate turn by turn navigation
• Built-in compass
• Built-in barometer
• Bryton test is pre-loaded, so you can test your limits and train systemicly.
• 1s mode
• Suitable for ANT+ heart rate monitor, speed- and cadence sensors, and power meters for an effective work-out.
• Anti-glare display for during the daytime, and clearly lit during the nighttime.
• Supports data display on your watch, transfers data to Bryton App or Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit Track.
• Supporting Bryton app to plan your trip, analyse afterwards, or share your tracks.
• Strava Auto Upload to synchronise your activities from the Bryton app
• Model: Rider 330
• Dimensions WxHxT: 45.1x 69.5 x 17.3mm
• Weight: 56 g
• Screeb: 1.8" mono LCD
• Battery life: 36 hours
• GPS: Extra sensitive chip
• Water proofing: IPX7
• Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
• Alerts: Yes
• Lap history: 130 laps
• Log: 300 hours
• Heart rate zones: 7 zones
• Operating temperatures: -10C° ~ 50C°
• Languages: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL/DA/NO/SW/FI/PT/JP/KO/TC/SC