- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.415 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- High concentration of carbs, with caffeine and magnesium.
- Caffeine provides you with a mental and physical boost, keeping you focused until the very end.
- Magnesium supports muscle function and helps prevent cramp.
- A screw cap is less practical during intensive exercise.
|Flavour||Lemon / Vanilla|
|Take with water||Yes|
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
The Born Final Gel is a booster for use in finals. The Born Final Gel contains a high concentration of carbohydrates, with added caffeine (25 mg) and magnesium (60 mg). Born Final Gel will prepare you for the endgame.
The carbohydrates in the Born Final Gel come from various sources (glucose syrup, maltodextrin and isomaltulose). Using this as a base, Born Final provides a lot of energy. The caffeine gives you a mental and physical boost. This keeps you focused and concentrated during the final miles of your race. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and prevents cramp. The Born Final Gel helps you squeeze that little bit extra out of every training or competition.