Detailed product description
The MIPS system is a low-friction layer between the EPS core and the padding, which uses an array of elasticated attachments. This allows the helmet to move slightly during a crash (rotate and slide) in relation to your head, thereby absorbing more of the forces caused by said crash. This additional movement is an improvement over the regular helmets, as they only absorb the forces of an impact by compressing the EPS core.
• MIPS-system for improved head protection
• The BOA retention system allows riders to easily adjust and secure the helmet using just one hand.
• Internally recessed air channels guide the airflow over your head, keeping you cool and dry.
• 37.5 padding moves moisture away from your skin, keeping you comfortable.
• The dedicated glasses holder provides a convenient and safe place to put your glasses when you're not using them.
• There's a removable NeoVisor as well, which has all the advantages of a cycling cap but without bringing the extra ballast.
• Crash Replacement Guarantee - free replacement helmet if your helmet is damaged within the first year after purchase in the event of a crash.