|Weight ||1599 grams|
|Brake Type||Rim brake|
|Tyre Type ||Clincher / Tubeless|
|Body Type ||Shimano / Sram 10 - 11 speed|
|Maximum Rider Weight ||120 kg|
|Rim Depth||50 mm|
|Rim Width||27 mm|
|Rim Width (internal)||19.5 mm|
|Recommended tyre width ||25 mm / 28 mm / 30 mm / 32 mm|
|Number of spokes in front wheel||18|
|Number of spokes in rear wheel||24|
|Spoke Type||Straight Pull|
|Spoke Material||Stainless Steel|
|Brake Surface Material||Carbon|
|Brake pads included||Yes|
|Quick Releases included||Yes|
|Warranty ||2 years|
|Extended warranty ||No|
|Crash Replacement ||No|
|Built-in width front hub ||100 x 5 mm QR|
|Built-in width rear hub ||130 x 5 mm QR|
• The D3 Dual Directional Design rim tread reduces de air resistance around the tyre and rim
• OCLV Pro carbon offers the combination of lightweight, strength and durability
• Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims enable a quick switch to Tubeless systems
• Het Stacked Lacing spoke pattern offers a better support angle for the spoke nipple, resulting in a more rigid wheel
• 50 mm high OCLV Carbon rim (27 mm outer width, 19.5 mm inner width), DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina spoke nipples
• Suitable for Shimano 10/11-speed and SRAM 10/11 freewheel hubs
Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Programme
Bontrager knows like no other that buying a new carbon wheelset or a new bike with carbon wheels is no small investment. That’s why Trek/Bontrager set up the Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty programme. This shows Bontrager’s complete and utter confidence in its products and their quality.
When do I qualify for the Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty programme?
You’ll automatically qualify for this programme after becoming the first owner of a Bontrager full carbon wheel and when you bought this after November 1, 2018 in our webshop or one of our brick-and-mortar stores. This also holds true for Bontrager full carbon wheels, which some Trek bicycles come with.
Note: This programme doesn’t include aluminium wheels with carbon rim construction, such as the Aura and the Aeolus Comp.
What does the Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty programme entail?
If your wheel gets damaged within 2 year after purchase, we’ll look at replacement or repair free of charge (excluding possible shipping costs). This can be damage as a result of crashing, but also by accidentally hitting the sidewalk.
How to submit my Bontrager full carbon wheel for repair or replacement?
You can rely on our stores or our webshop if you have a damaged wheel. As soon as we receive the wheel, we’ll ship it to Trek. Subsequently, Trek will decide what option to go with, depending on the type of wheel and the severity of the damage:
• Repairing the damaged rim (including spokes, decals, nipples where needed) and manufacturer’s rebuilding of the original hubs.
• A complete wheel replacement.