Bobike ONE Mini
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.772 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Comfortable and safe because of the three-point harness with soft shoulder pads.
- Footrests are easily adjustable just like the straps.
- The padding on the seat is water repellent.
- Steering your bike can be a little trickier with a front seat.
The Bobike One is a completely new child seat with a sleek, modern, Dutch design. The double-wall design and the colour-retentive material makes it an extremely durable and safe child seat. Rather than removable padding, the Bobike One uses a comfortable seat made from water repellent material. The shoulder straps are soft and comfortable. The footrests are easily adjustable without the need for tools. Naturally the Bobike One meets all the required child seat safety standards. The Bobike One is available in no less than 4 colours.
The Bobike One Mini is suitable for children between roughly 9 months to 3 years, or up to 15 kg. The Bobike One Mini comes with clamps suitable for both narrow and wide tubes.