Bobike Junior Classic Rear-mounted Seat
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.227 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The child seat can be folded away to create more space on your luggage carrier.
- The seat features a reflector which increases visibility in dark conditions.
- Panniers can be used in conjunction with the child seat.
- The foot pegs can be adjusted for increased safety and support.
- Getting onto the bike with a child seat installed can be a little more difficult with a regular frame.
This classic childrens seat fits children between 5 and 10 years of age. It is a robust and safe child seat with seat belt for max safety. Furthermore is it equipped with reflectors on the back plate so you'll be spotted also in the dark. If you want to use the Bobike Junior Classic with several bikes this can easily be done with an extra mount.
Advantage with Bobke Junior: it can be collapsed and serve as a luggage carrier. This child seat is mounted on the rear fork and seat tube. It can be installed on both round and oval seat posts with diameters ranging between 25 - 600 mm and on luggage carriers that are 160 mm or narrower.
Junior Classic are not suited for e-bikes on which the battery is placed inside the luggage carrier.