BBB Cycling Ultra Wear
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.168 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Completely waterproof because of the glued stitches.
- Extremely warm, making them suitable to cope with cold and wet conditions.
- The bottom isn't reinforced, meaning it will wear out quickly if you walk in them too much.
The BBB Ultra Wear overshoe is developed to offer protection against cold and wet conditions. Extra tough and durable Kevlar reinforcements on the heel and toe increase durability and protection. Ergonomic two-panel design provides a minimum seam length and a perfect fit.
These overshoes are specially developed for cycling during cold or wet weather, to wear over your cycling shoe. This ensures your feet stay better warm and your shoes become less dirty. In combination with quality high cycling socks you can protect your feet against wind and weather.