BBB Cycling Torque wrench BTL-73
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.293 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Torque your bolts to the exact right torque specification, preventing cracks or tears.
- Included is a Torx 25 used by many Sram and RockShox products.
- The head has a noticeable click once the pre-set torque value has been reached.
- Can be set to a maximum of 14 Nm, making it unsuitable to torque your cassette to over 30 Nm.
This torque wrench from BBB has an excellent value for money and is useable for almost all bolts on your bike. It is infinitely adjustable between 2 and 14 Nm.
Do not put away under tension
Make sure that after using this torque wrench you turn the tension back to 0. This is the only way to maintain the accuracy of the torque wrench.