BBB Cycling RainFlex
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.392 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Waterproof shoe covers for the rainiest of days.
- Since they're extremely lightweight, you won't notice you're wearing shoe covers.
- Less suitable for days when the temperature drops below freezing.
|Model Year||2018 / 2019|
|Suitable for||Road Bike Shoes|
The BBB Cycling RainFlex shoe covers are made for days when it just doesn't stop raining. The RainFlex shoe covers are a perfect solution to cope with this. Nobody wants to wear large and bulky shoe covers, but then we don't much like wet feet either. The thin lycra is covered with PU rubber which provides the RainFlex with a thin, stretchy, and extremely waterproof layer. Rain stays out, while your feet don't overheat. These lightweight and highly flexible lycra shoe covers protect against rain and wind thanks to a Poly Urethane coating on the outside. All the seams are taped off on the outside to further prevent water ingress.
Note that waterproof shoe covers can still sometimes lead to wet feet. This is due to water finding its way into the shoes through the bottom or runs into the covers from the top.