The BBB Cycling RainFlex shoe covers are made for days when it just doesn't stop raining. The RainFlex shoe covers are a perfect solution to cope with this. Nobody wants to wear large and bulky shoe covers, but then we don't much like wet feet either. The thin lycra is covered with PU rubber which provides the RainFlex with a thin, stretchy, and extremely waterproof layer. Rain stays out, while your feet don't overheat. These lightweight and highly flexible lycra shoe covers protect against rain and wind thanks to a Poly Urethane coating on the outside. All the seams are taped off on the outside to further prevent water ingress.
Note that waterproof shoe covers can still sometimes lead to wet feet. This is due to water finding its way into the shoes through the bottom or runs into the covers from the top.
There are currently no pro's available in English yet
There are currently no cons available in English yet
Most recent reviews
8 / 10
Joris, 12 March 2018
Doet wat ze moeten doen
Laten geen water door
Even prullen om ze aan te krijgen
10 / 10
Justin, 10 January 2018
Voor de eerste keer in over tien jaar heb ik nieuwe overschoenen gekocht. Na het lezen van de beoordeeling van deze overschoenen heb ik mijn keuze gemaakt. En ik ben erg blij mee mete deze van BBB. Voor mij het lijkt dat de mensen bij BBB zou fieters moeten zijn. De pasvorm is perfect en ze zijn wind en water dicht.
• Lightweight and aerodynamic shoe covers designed to protect against wind and rain
• Lycra with PolyUrethane (PU) rubber offers the highest degree of waterproofing and flexibility
• 40 mm wide elasticated band helps prevent water ingress from the top
• Reflective artwork for added visibility
• Industrial-strength YKK zipper
• Flap behind the zipper
• All seams are covered with waterproof tape to make sure they don't leak
• Reinforced around the sole and nose
• Suitable for road cycling shoes because of their aerodynamic design