Detailed product description
Lenses which automatically adapt to changing light conditions. The get darker as the light increases, and become virtually transparent in low light conditions. Especially the range over which these lenses can adapt is impressive: BBB lenses can go between 85% and 17 % light transmittance.
These glasses are fitted with lenses which offer 100% protection from UV radiation.
Flexible leg rubbers and an adjustable nosepiece ensure a perfect fit.
BBB Cycling glasses made using Grilamid TR90, a lightweight and flexible material designed for optimal durability and comfort. It has a number of impressive qualities, such as an extremely high thermal-deformation threshold, excellent tensile strength and a high resistance to breaking.
Anti-slip rubber nosepiece: keeps your glasses in place without creating pressure points.
• Poly-carbonate frame
• The latest high-tech MLC photochromic lenses
• Variable light transmittance between 85% and 17%. One of the largest ranges amongst photochromic lenses, making them suitable to ride in the woods as well
• Protection under all conditions (snow, mist, cloudy, sunshine, rain, nighttime)
• Adjustable nose piece for additional comfort
• Anti-slip nose piece
• High-tech, durable, and lightweight Grilamid frame
• Optimal lens shape