BBB Cycling HeavyDuty OSS
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.611 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Warm shoe covers suitable for cold conditions.
- The stretchable fabric makes it easy to put them on or take them off.
- The shoe covers aren't fully waterproof, so a proper downpour will still result in wet feet.
- The nose has no additional protection, meaning it will wear out faster if you walk in them.
The Heavy Duty BBB overshoes are designed to offer the best protection against the cold. They are made of 3mm multi-stretch neoprene with nylon on both sides.
These overshoes are designed to use in the cold or in wet weather, over normal cycling shoes. This keeps your feet warm. In combination with good, high socks you can protect your feet in all conditions.