Axa RLC140 Plug-in chain
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.129 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Protected against theft, allows bike to be locked to lamp post or fence.
- Chain has a high security level thanks to the 5.5mm chains and the 10mm hardened steel pin.
- Potential damage to bike prevented by the polyester sleeve around the lock.
- No extra key needed to use the lock.
- Plug-in chain is easy to attach to the standard lock.
- Can only be used in combination with the AXA Defender, AXA Fusion, or AXA Solid Plus Ring Lock.
The AXA RLC140 plug-in chain is an additional layer of security for your bike. The AXA RLC140 plug-in chain can be used in conjunction with the AXA Defender, Solid Plus, and Fusion frame locks. The chain is 5.5 mm thick and uses a 10 mm hardened steel plug. Safely leave your bike attached to a lamppost, fence, or rail with the AXA RLC140 plug in lock!
The lock is 140 cm long and fitted with a strong polyester sleeve to prevent damage to your bike.
• Axa RLC140 Plug-in chain