Axa Plug-in chain & RLC Saddle bag Plug-in Chain
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.210 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Lock can be stored in included saddle back, so doesn't bother you during cycling.
- Protected against theft, because bike can be locked to lamp post or fence.
- Chain has a high safety level thanks to the 5.5mm chains and 10mm hardened steel pin.
- Damages to bike are prevented by the polyester cover around the lock.
- No extra key needed to use the lock.
- Can only be used in combination with the AXA Defender, AXA Fusion, or AXA Solid Plus ring lock.
The AXA RLC140 plug-in chain offers additional security for your bike. The RLC140 plug-in chain is used in conjunction with the AXA Defender, Solid Plus, and Fusion ring locks. The plug-in has a 5.5 mm thickness and features a 10 mm thick hardened steel plug-in pin. Safely leave your bike secured to a fence, lamppost, or rail!
This plug-in chain comes with a convenient saddle bag to store the chain in when not in use.
• AXA RLC140 Plug-In Chain
• Saddle bag