AGU Essential Jersey
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.310 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Quick-drying and highly breathable, suited for hot summer weather.
- Full frontal YKK zipper to easily take off the jersey.
- Three rear pockets for plenty of storage space.
- Despite the tight fit, the rear and sleeves feel a bit loose.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The AGU Essential cycling jersey is an excellent pick for adept cyclists. The Essential jersey is tight, stylish, and fast. This jersey is made of 100% Polyester Interlock material. This material is known for its quick-drying properties and high breathability. This prevents overheating in almost all cases. As a result, this jersey is ideal for use on warm summer days or a cycling holiday.
The Essential jersey is equipped with a full-length YKK zipper. Due to this, the jersey is easy to put on and take off. You can also use the zipper as additional ventilation. The rear has three pockets for plenty of storage space.
The Essential cycling jersey has a tight fit. With this AGU jersey, you're prepared for any training, match, or mountain ride.