Abus AirBreaker Helmet
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.726 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This helmet helps you to perform better!
- Thanks to the good ventilation you will not easily overheat.
- The shape of the helmet's shell ensures optimal aerodynamics.
- The In-Mold connection between the outer shell and the inner material reduces crash impacts on the head.
- World champion Valverde chooses quality with this Abus Airbreaker, which shows in its pricetag.
|Road Helmet Type||All-round helmet|
The Abus AirBreaker is a helmet for demanding and performance-oriented road cyclists. This ultralight helmet was designed together with Team Movistar and combines high wearing comfort with excellent performance and additional safety during crashes.
Abus came up with Forced Air Cooling Technology. This is an interconnected ventilation system with 11 entry vents and 13 exit vents. This creates the ideal temperature around the head, even in hot weather.
In addition, this helmet was designed to be as aerodynamic as possible. This becomes clear from the shape of the helmet’s shell, but the straps around the head are as taut as possible to prevent fluttering. In addition, the Abus AirBreaker has a durable In-Mold connection between the outer shell with a shock-absorbing foam lining. This further decreases the force of impact on the head.
The Abus AirBreaker is a great helmet for road bikers that value high performance and have high demands. The helmet excels in aerodynamics, comfort, ventilation and safety. It’s for good reason that Valverde became world champion with this helmet!
• Abus AirBreaker helmet
• Helmet cover