Absolute Black Spider Less BOOST 148 Oval are chainrings for a 1*10 and a 1*11 setup that make pedaling smoother while mountain biking. These oval blades have a turnover rate of 11%, for example, the 32 tooth version has a minimum of 30 and a max of 34 teeth. Each pedal movement has a 'dead center'. This is the moment when your cranks sit vertically. At this point there is no possibility to keep pressure on your crank/pedals what makes you want to get beyond this point as fast as possible. Oval rings have less big teeth on its dead center what makes you go faster past this point. The next thing that happens is that you feel maximum resistance, at this point you can get maximum power out of your rotation. By this theory you will pass your dead center faster what ensures less power loss before you point of maximum power. This allows an efficient pedal movement which creates less lactate and fatigue. The ovality of the chainring is 11%, making it a little getting used to time the first two days but after that you will have nothing but benefits! This chainring is provided with the most advanced narrow / wide tooth profile and guarantees an excellent life. This chainring is exclusive for SRAM GXP and BB30 (wide) cranks combined with a BOOST 148 frame. Easy to install by sliding it to the crank. Fasten it with three screws to the crank. Only hex keys needed.
• Especially for single speed, 1 * 10 and 1 * 11 setups.
• Material: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
• Ovality of the chainring is 11%
• Suitable for 10 and 11 speed
• Compatible with SRAM XX1, X01, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400 and Truvativ cranks AKA. Long GXP and BB30 spindle models (with 15mm spacer on the drive side).
• The 3mm offset only for BOOST 148 frames.