A Dugast Rhino Tubular Tyre
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.663 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Best tube for even the most muddy conditions.
- Tube made from cotton has a low rolling resistance despite the high lugs.
- Easily loses any mud stuck to the treads.
The A Dugast Rhino is a hand-made racing tubular tyre for myre and muddy courses. The tyre uses a tread design with extra tall lugs for optimal grip. The open tread design allows mud to quickly clear the tyre. Despite the raised lugs, the supple material ensures this tube has low rolling resistance.
The tube is made using natural cotton and has undergone a neoprene treatment to protect against moisture. This makes applying Aquasure like you had to in the past obsolete. So if you're in the market for a tube which can handle muddy courses, the Rhino is perfect for you.