100% Speedcraft SL HiPER Cycling Glasses
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.529 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The eyewear of choice for Peter Sagan and Mathieu van der Poel.
- This Speedcraft has the same qualities as its larger brother, but due to its smoother fit it's suitable for more people.
- This SL version does not have the same 'in your face' look as its younger brother.
- Most cyclists riding with 100% want to stand out. This design is a little less distinctive than other 100% versions.
|Suitable for people with glasses||No|
|Frame Type||Half frame|
|Number of lenses||2 lenses|
|Supplied lens colour||Clear|
|Weather conditions||Sunny days|
The 100% Speedcraft SL are real cycling glasses that can make a difference compared to your competitors thanks to its advanced visual technology. This Speedcraft SL is a lot smaller in comparison with its larger brother and therefore more suitable for narrow faces. Due to its ‘Top view’ technology, the frame was raised a bit, allowing for an optimal field of view without any restrictions or blind sports, even when riding in the drops. You won’t look at the frame, but really through the lens. This will improve your view on the road and allow you to concentrate on what’s really important: riding hard. So, if you would like to wear the same glasses as Peter Sagan and Mathieu van der Poel do, but you don’t want them to be too large and distinctive, then the 100% Speedcraft SL are the perfect cycling glasses for you!
• 100% Speedcraft SL cycling glasses
• Hard case
• Storage pouch
• Clear replacement lens