Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Tubeless Disc Road Bike Wheels
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.266 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Aerodynamic and perfect for level roads.
- Direct, stiff, and reliable carbon wheels.
- Comes with adapters for thru-axles.
|Weight (weighted by Mantel)||1779 grams|
|Rim Depth||58 mm|
|Built-in width front hub||100 x 5 mm QR / 100 x 12 mm axle / 100 x 15 mm axle|
|Built-in width rear hub||135 x 5 mm QR / 142 x 12 mm axle|
|Brake Type||Disc brake - 6 bolts|
|Maximum Rider Weight||120 kg|
The Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher TLR Disc road bike wheels for disc brakes are another addition to the Zipp collection. Rigid, aerodynamic and stable are the best words to describe the Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher TLR Disc wheels. The Zipp 404 FirecrestCarbon Clincher TLR Disc wheelset is now also suitable for tubeless tyres. Thanks to this development, you have nearly no chance of puncturing when using tubeless tyres and latex. If you still have a puncture, the latex in the tyre fills the hole effortlessly and quickly so you can keep cycling. The Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher TLR Disc wheels offer optimal aerodynamics in all weather conditions.
• Zipp Tangente Quick-releases
• Zipp Tubeless valves mounted
• Tubeless rim tape mounted
• Valve Core Removal Tool
• Zipp 77D/177D thru-axle adapters for 12x100, 15x100 and 12x142 rear
• Note! Brake discs are not included.