Vision Team 30 Comp Road Bike Wheels
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.621 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Great looks for a starter wheelset.
- J-bend spokes for increased comfort.
- With a weight of well over 1900 grams, the wheelset is less-than-ideal to climb mountains.
The Vision Team 30 Comp road bike wheels look absolutely fantastic for a wheelset in this price range. The 30 mm high rims have a nice anodised finish. The rims of the Vision Team 30 Comp are nicely wide. Because of the internal rim width of 19 mm, mainly 28 mm tyres are nicely placed on the rim. This certainly benefits comfort, rolling resistance and grip.
The Vision Team 30 Comp wheels are solid and reliable. It is with good reason that the maximum rider weight is 120 kg. The J-bend spokes ensure better comfort. Due to the rim height of 30 mm, the spokes are relatively short. Eventually, this reduces the chances of getting a spoke fracture. However, this does result in increased wheel stiffness. The smooth running bearings are easy to disassemble and to service.
If you are looking for an affordable and solid all-round wheelset, the Vision Team 30 Comp should not be missing from your shortlist.
• Vision Team 30 Comp wheelset
• Vision Quick Release
• Vision Rim Tape