Roeckl Idro Glove
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.689 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Ideal for summer.
- Also suitable for long rides.
- Thanks to the unique pull off system, the gloves are easy to undo.
- Less suitable for colder days.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
|Glove Type||Short Finger|
The Roeckl Idro is very suitable for hot summer days. This lightweight glove is made of very airy material. The back of the glove is made of mesh. This ensures a proper cooling of the hand. The palm is made of Durasense. This ensures that sweat is quickly absorbed and transferred. Also, the material prevents calluses and blisters.
Thanks to the All-weather grip function, this cycling glove is suitable for all weather types. Even during a rainstorm on summer days you are optimally assured of a good grip.
The Roeckl Idro has extra padding in the thumb bend. This also makes the cycling gloves comfortable during longer rides.
Roeckl's unique Pull off system makes it easy to undo the gloves.