Ortlieb Seat Pack M Frame Bag
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.523 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Waterproof, protecting the contents of your pannier from rain and mud.
- Elastic bungee cord strap makes it easy to secure a coat or bodywarmer to the pannier.
- The side straps enable you to make the pannier larger or smaller.
The Ortlieb Seat-Pack M saddle bag is compact and spacious at the same time. This Bikepacking saddle bag with a roll top has a maximum volume of 11 litre, but is easy to make smaller if you don't take that much with you. This depends on the fact that you can stretch the bag sideways and thereby reduce or enlarge the contents. An additional valve provides quick and easy compression and therefore even more compactness. The elastic cord fastener makes it easy to mount your jacket or bodywarmer on top of the bag. Both the top and back are easily accessible, ideal for things you want to have with you quickly on the go.
This makes the Ortlieb Seat-Pack ideal for your bike trip in all respects! It's also an excellent replacement for a backpack when you're going to make a day trip on your road- cross- or (electric) mountain bike! The weight of the Ortlieb Seat-Pack is only 430 grams.