Maxim Sports Drink
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.745 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- 2:1 glucose:fructose ratio that guarantees maximum carbohydrate absorption up to 90 grams per hour.
- Added elektrolytes supports moisture absorption and balance.
- Hypotonic compound for faster absorption than most other sports drinks.
- May contain traces of milk, egg and soy.
|When to use||During Exercise|
|Sports drink composition||Hypotonic Drink|
Maxim Sports Drink is a refreshing hypotonic sports drink available in lemon or orange flavour. The hypotonic compound allows the body to quickly absorb the Maxim Sports Drink. Despite this hypotonic compound, the Maxim Sports Drink provides a lot of energy. Maxim Sports Drink contains a 2:1 glucose:fructose ratio. This ratio guarantees maximum carbohydrate absorption up to 90 grams per hour. This ratio allows you to be at peak performance.
In addition to carbohydrates, Maxim Sports Drink contains electrolytes (minerals). These added electrolytes support moisture absorption and balance. Studies show that electrolytes result in better moisture absorption compared to drinking water. This makes the Maxim Sports Drink very suited for consuming during intense exertion or at high temperatures.
Maxim Sports Drink can be easily dissolved. This sports drink is very suitable for consuming before or during sporting activities. The Sports Drink is available in jars of 500 and 2000 grams. The small jar (480 g) is good for around 12 bottles of 500 ml. The 2 kg jar is good for around 50 bottles of 500 ml.