Not quite satisfied with your purchase? We’re sorry to hear that! It can happen to the best of us, so we’re not going to make a fuss about returning your purchase.
Returns summary:Return within 30 days, no questions asked
Register your return easily and quickly
Receive an affordable return label
Your refund is made within three working days
This is where you’ll find the answers to the following questions:
- What are the costs for returning an item?
- What return conditions are there?
- How do I return parts and accessories?
- Can I exchange my products?
- When will I receive my refund?
What are the costs for returning an item?
|Country:||Postal Service:||Return Label Costs|
The cost for returning a product can be found in the table above. These costs only apply if you choose to use the return label we offer. Parts and/or accessories can be returned using a DPD / UPS return label. The costs for returning a product will normally have to be payed for by yourself.
The amount will be deducted from the refundable amount and won’t have to be payed for in advance. Naturally, if you have to return the product because of a mistake on our end, we’ll pay for the return and won’t deduct this from your refund. If you choose to use your own preferred shipping partner, then you’ll have to pay for the return yourself.
What return conditions are there?
Are you uncertain whether you can still return your product? Have a look at the information below, or contact our customer service.
Returning a product is possible for 30 days after the date mentioned on the invoice of your purchase. It’s important products are returned completely and in the original packaging (provided this is reasonable feasible). Damaged products, or products with markings caused by use or installation, can’t be returned. When you’ve bought a bundle-deal or compound-offer, such as a wheelset with free tyres, you have to return the entire bundle to us. Clothing can be returned, but for hygienic reasons we can’t accept any clothing which has been washed or shows signs of use.
If you return your entire order, we’ll refund the purchase costs and any shipping costs you’ve paid at the time of purchase. When you return part of your order, you only receive a refund for the purchase costs of that specific part of your order. Once we’ve received your return, we’ll refund you within 3 working days.
‘30 days money-back guarantee': products to which this applies can be registered for return within 30 days of purchase, even if the product has been used and tested by you. You will receive your purchase amount back. This only applies to products that have specified the 30 day money-back guarantee on the product page.
Excluded from the 30 day cooling off period are products which:
- have been put in your name;
- are clearly personal in nature;
- spoil or age quickly;
- are audio and video recordings or computer software on which the seal is broken;
- can not be returned because of their nature. These include products related to health protection or personal hygiene;
- are custom made for you;
How do I return parts and accessories?
Rather want those shoes in a larger size, or decided you want a black instead of blue jersey? No problem, just send the product back to us. Before you do, please make sure you report the return to us first! This way, we know the product is going to come back to us, and we can process it quicker once it does. Follow the steps below when returning a product:
- Start the return procedure by clicking the button “Return Product”
- Select the product you want to return and select your reason for return.
- Select the return label option to receive a return label via email. Then confirm your return order. You receive a confirmation of your return order both onscreen and in your email. The return label is included as an attachment in this mail.
- Return the products in their original packaging, provided this is reasonably possible.
- Print the return confirmation and include this in your shipment. Don’t have a printer? Write down the return order number on the outside of your parcel and include it on a note in the box.
- Carefully pack the products in a sturdy box. Under no circumstances should you just use the original product packaging.
- Attach the return label to the box and make sure any old labels or barcodes are crossed out to prevent confusion.
- Drop your parcel off at one of the DPD Pickup parcelshops near you.
You can also choose to send your shipment back to us with another courier of your own choice. If you do choose another shipping partner, you can send your parcel to the address listed below. Please make sure the parcel has sufficient postage, as we can’t accept any insufficiently stamped packages.
Simon Stevinweg 12
6827 BT Arnhem
Once we’ve received your return shipment, we’ll examine the product and order a refund. You’ll receive a confirmation via email and your refund will be made within 3 working days.
Can I exchange my products?
We’ve chosen not to offer direct exchanges. The reason behind that is simple: we can only send you the right product after having received the old one back. This requires you to wait on your desired product for an unnecessarily long time, something we don’t imagine you’d look forward to!
So how does the “exchange” work then? You return the incorrect product using our regular returns procedure, and at the same time place an order for the right product(s). You’ll have to pay for these products like you normally would, and they’ll be sent out right away. The outstanding amount for your returned products will be refunded within 3 working days upon receiving your return shipment.
When will I receive my refund?
As soon as possible, naturally! Ultimately, your refund will be made within 3 working days upon receiving your return products back at our warehouse. If we’ve provided you with a return label, then you’ll be able to track your products all the way back to our warehouse and know exactly when we’ve taken delivery of your shipment. If you still haven’t received your refund within three working days after that, then please get in touch with us!
Was this information useful?No