Craft Hale XT Windproof Jacket
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.621 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Windproof and water-repellent so the jacket protects you well.
- Extremely small to fold so you can easily put it in the back pocket of your cycling jersey.
- The elastic ventilation panels on the sides provide increased breathability.
- The chest pocket is taped so you can safely store your valuable products in it without them getting wet very quickly.
- Not waterproof so in a heavy rainstorm you'll get wet.
- The jacket doesn't give any heat so in colder weather you'd need an extra layer.
The Craft Hale XT windproof jacket is the perfect jacket to take with you on windy days. Since the jacket can be folded into a very small package you can easily store it in one of your back pockets. Super convenient when you don’t need a jacket when you’re on the road. The jacket is not only lightweight, it is also windproof and has water-repellent properties. So it does give cover you when it’s raining a little bit. But if hell breaks loose and it is pouring, you’d need a real rain jacket. In those cases the Craft Hale XT windproof jacket does not offer sufficient protection.
The elastic ventilation panels on the sides provide with sufficient ventilation so perspiration is wicked away properly. That way overheating won’t be an issue. To be clearly visible for other road users there are reflective prints on the sleeves and the silicone grip on the back of the jacket ensures that the jacket doesn't crawl up. All this makes that the Craft Hale XT really can’t be missed in your closet.