Castelli Squadra Windbreaker
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.266 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Easily folded into a package small enough to store in your rear jersey pocket.
- The reflective stripe on the rear enhances your visibility to other road users.
- Very usable on long descends during which the wind would normally cool you down.
- Doesn't easily feel humid.
- No pockets.
The Castelli Squadra Long Jacket is a constant to the Castelli collection. This lightweight, water repellent jacket can be folded into a tiny package, making it fit into your jersey pocket. Ideal for rainy days. The Squadra doesn't just keep out mild showers, it also works great as a wind stopper and it won't easily feel humid on more intense rides. When you climb beyond 2000 metres, the summit can be quite cold as well, making a windstopper essential to stay warm on the descend. It should be one of your basic essentials really, especially when you set out on overcast days.