Castelli Rosso Corsa Espresso Glove
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.745 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Castelli's Damping System absorbs the vibrations from the road surface for maximum comfort.
- The silicone grip on the inside gives you a good grip on the handlebar for optimal steering control.
- The flexible mesh material makes it easy to put on and take off the gloves.
- Because this glove does not have a Velcro closure, you can not determine how tight the glove should be around the wrist.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
|Glove Type||Short Finger|
The Castelli Rosso Corsa Espresso cycling gloves are comfortable and reliable. The palms are equipped with Castelli’s Damping System. This system consists of gel padding that is great at absorbing the vibrations from the road surface. Even Paris-Roubaix’s cobblestone is not an issue for the Rosso Corsa Espresso.
The inside is equipped with silicone grip. This rigid material provides amazing grip on your handlebar. With the Rosso Corsa Espresso, you’ll enjoy optimal steering control. This is ideal if you’re speeding downhill on an uneven road surface.
The backside of the gloves is made of flexible mesh material. This is very elastic and airy. In addition to a snug fit, this provides high breathability. Due to this, your hands will stray dry and at a constant temperature to perform optimally.