Bontrager Arvada Comp Saddle
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.366 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The wide range of movement makes this saddle very suitable for use with short and U-turns.
- The cut out alleviates the pressure from the soft tissue areas.
- The steel rails efficiently filter out vibrations.
- The steel rails increase the saddle's weight.
|Saddle Type||Road / MTB|
|Saddle Rail Diameter||7 x 7 mm|
The Bontrager Arvada Comp is a saddle which offers a lot of freedom of movement thanks to its shape. It offers excellent comfort on rides which require frequent turns, which means you'll regularly be changing position on the saddle. With the Arvada Comp you'll be ready to take on challenging rides where performance comes first.
This saddle has a semi-round rear part, making it highly suitable for riders who move a little while they ride and whose hips rock a little from side to side. The semi-round shape provides plenty of support for those riders while maintaining sufficient freedom of movement compared to a flat saddle.
This is a completely flat saddle which provides plenty freedom of movement. The shape makes it particularly suitable for riders with a high degree of flexibility in their spine. People with a flexible spine will have no trouble rotating their pelvis, meaning they won’t need any additional support to maintain their optimal riding position.
This saddle has a cut-out and alleviates pressure for those who often experience discomfort or pressure to their soft tissue areas.