Topeak MTX Trunkbag EX Bikepacking Saddle Bag
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over 400,00 zł
- Trustpilot rating 9.4/10
- Easy returns
Ask a question about this productEmail Customer Service
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- Reflective stripes make it easy to see in the dark.
- Various pockets make it easy to sort your stuff.
- Space for an extra water bottle, great for long days on the bike.
- You need a Topeak carrier for proper use. (MTX QuickTrack system)
MTX QuickTrack™ compatible TrunkBag featuring a divided main compartment constructed with our unique process of combining rigid panels and flexible fabric for structure and water repellency.
Lots of storage space
The MTX Trunkbag EX has two side pockets for extra storage. There are elastic straps at the top which can be tightened. This is very practical, for example when taking a rain jacket. You like to keep it close at hand! Last but not least, the bag has a compartment for your water bottle.
There are reflective stripes all around the bag. There is also a clip on the back to attach a light. This ensures you will be seen in time. Light and water bottle not included.
Technology• Weight: 870g
• Volume: 6.6L
• Dimensions: 35x 21 (LxW)
• Material: 600 denier polyester
• Convenient bag for your carrier
• Spacious main compartment
• Panels to divide the main
• Waterproof material
• Two mesh side pockets
• Pocket for water bottle on the back
Delivery includes• Topeak Trunkbag
• Shoulder Strap
Well made, spacious, saves carrying a backpack!
This Trunkbag is very handy, I have the Topeak Beamrack so it slides and clips into place. It comes with a shoulder strap too which is handy. You can clip your rear light to the bag. I like the velcro divider, and the various zipped pockets, and the bottle holder at rear. This Trunkbag was difficult to get hold of but Mantel came to the rescue!
The side webbed pockets are of limited use