Vredestein Fortezza Senso TLR Road Bike Tyre
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.197 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- With a tubeless setup, you'll enjoy the lowest rolling resistance and the ability to ride at a lower tyre pressure.
- The supple carcass of 120 TPI ensures an optimal contact area with the road surface.
- This tyre can also be used in combination with an inner tube.
- To be able to make your tyres tubeless, a little bit of experience is required.
The Vredestein Fortezza Senso Tubeless Ready road bike tyre is a new tubeless tyre in the Vredestein range. The big advantage of riding tubeless is that the pre-added latex easily inflate the tyres within seconds, so you don't have to stop if you ride a puncture. The Vredestein Fortezza Senso Tubeless Ready tyres have a lower rolling resistance, more comfort and more grip due to the lack of inner tubes! The Fortezza Tubeless Ready uses a Butyl shield to prevent punctures. The Vredestein Fortezza Senso Tubeless Ready has a supple carcass of 120 TPI. The beads of the tyre are square shaped and made a little stiffer so that the Vredestein tyres can be fitted perfectly in a tubeless rim.