Topeak Joe Blow Dualie Floor Pump
- Ordered now, delivered on Friday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.730 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Extra pump accessories for balls or air mattresses included.
- Suitable for Schrader/Presta/Dunlop valves.
- Air release button to alleviate pressure off the valve.
- Two accurate pressure gauges: one for MTB and one for city bikes.
- Not suitable for road tyres.
|Use||Mountain Bike / City Bike|
|Valve compatibility||Presta / Schrader / Dunlop|
|Type of pump pressure||High volume|
|Type of pressure gauge||Analogue|
|Pressure (max.)||5 Bar|
Are you looking for a pump that inflates your MTB tyres easily, quickly, and accurately? The Topeak Joe Blow Dualie is the right choice! Why?
The Joe Blow Dualie allows you to quickly inflate bigger tyres because it pumps 1,5 times as much airvolume than a standard pump.
The pressure is easier to read on the double pressure gauge that is clearer than a standard pump. One gauge has a detailed scale up to 2 bar (for MTB and cyclocross tyres that have a lower pressure), the other has a scale up to 5 bar (which is perfect for your city bike). The Air release button on the TwinHead can finetune your tyre air pressure to start your trip with the right tyre pressure. You'll never have to estimate: the Dualie indicated the right pressure at once.