- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.459 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Designed for gravel, cyclocross, and road bikes with disc brakes.
- Highly adjustable, suits any frame.
- Dual-height spoiler provides optimal protection against splashing water.
- The Speedrocker is equipped with a 5-year warranty.
- The Speedrocker is not compatible with rim brakes.
|Wheel Size||26 inch / 27.5 inch / 28 inch / 29 inch|
|Mudguard intended use||Cyclocross / Gravelbikes / Road bike|
|Fixed Mudguard Mount||No|
The SKS Speedrocker is SKS's ultimate defence against splashing rainwater. The Speedrocker was designed for use on gravel bikes, cyclocross bikes, and road bikes. This mudguard set is unique due to its suitability for day-to-day use. That's because the Speedrocker has optimal adjustability for the very best protection against bad weather.
The front mudguard is equipped with a double spoiler. The frontmost spoiler catches splashing water between the fork and the front wheel and guides it downward, the second spoiler prevents the water from splashing down due to your tyre rotation. This provides you excellent protection from splashing water, mud, and dirt.
The rear mudguard is telescopic, which allows for perfect positioning of the Speedrocker above the rear wheel. In addition, the Speedrocker has flexible flaps, which enables you to adjust the width of the mudguard. The result is an optimal fit that suits any frame.
With the rubber anti slip strips and velcro straps, you can quickly secure the mudguard to your frame tubes and fork. Combined with the cutouts for brake hoses, the SKS Speedrocker provides you with the tools to fend off splashing rainwater.