SKS Airstep Floor Pump
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.083 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Less taxing than a hand-operated pump.
- Suitable for a wide range of bicycles and valves.
- Easy to fold and store; has a wall mount option.
- Pressure can be insufficient for road cyclists.
|Use||Mountain Bike / Multifunctional / City Bike|
|Valve Compatibility||Presta / Schrader / Dunlop|
|Pump Pressure Type||High volume|
|Pressure Gauge Type||Analogue|
|Dual Valve||Double pump head|
|Pressure (max.)||7 Bar|
The SKS Airstep is an innovative bike pump for a variety of bicycles. From e-bikes to mountain bikes, touring bikes, cyclocross, and fitness bicycles. The Airstep sets itself apart from other bike pumps due to the ergonomic design. Inflating a tyre with your foot is a lot less demanding than using your hands.
The foot pump allows you to build a maximum pressure of 7 bar / 102 psi. This provides sufficient reach of nearly all bicycle tyres. Because the SKS Airstep is compatible for all valve types, you won't have to worry about valve adapters. The aluminium foot pedal has a reliable, solid construction. The analogue pressure gauge lets you easily see the current tyre pressure. This allows you to keep inflating until you reach the preferred pressure.
After use, you can easily store the foot pedal and hose in the clever design. For optimal space saving, SKS accounted for wall mounting. This enables you to store the Airstep in a conspicuous spot on the wall.