Shimano XC501W MTB Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 62.101 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- Fibreglass reinforced middle sole for more efficient power transfer.
- The BOA® L6 closure helps you to adjust your fit easily and precise.
- The mesh material used for the upper part of the shoe grants good breathability.
- The outer sole has a mud repellent tread and good traction, improving walking comfort.
- The women specific last fit ensures an optimal comfort fit for women.
- The Velcro fastening on the tip is less effective than the BOA on the top of the shoe.
The top of the Shimano XC501W is made of mesh, TPU and synthetic leather. Leading to a comfortable fit and improved breathability. The MTB shoe's comfortable fit is completed by the women specific shoe last. The BOA® L6 closure lets you adjust the fit quickly and easily. Even while on a ride you can just give it a little twist to finetune it while on the road. While great, the BOA® L6 closure is only used for the top of the shoe. The fit on the front half of the shoe can be adjusted by adjusting the velcro strap situated there.
Detailed description size in cm
To help you as best we can in choosing the right shoe size, we measured all shoes ourselves. All you have to do now is measure your own foot length and we will indicate which shoe size fits you best per brand. You can easily measure your foot by placing an A4 sheet on the floor against the wall. Stand with your foot on the paper with your heel against the wall. Draw a line next to your big toe (or the toe next to it if it's longer). Mark your other foot on the paper as well and then continue with the largest foot. Now measure this distance and you have your foot length in cm's! Please note: some suppliers have their own measurement system, which means that what is on the shoe box may differ from what we have measured.
The shoe size you need may vary per brand. This is because certain brands have a smaller or larger last. In addition, we have divided the shoes into narrow / medium / wide. Read all about this on our blog!
Stevige schoen en de maattabellen op de webpagina hebben ons echt geholpen in de keuze van de maat. Stevige zool waardoor grote krachtontwikkeling mogelijk is. Boa-sluiting werkt goed. Enkel de tong van de schoen is wat moeilijker in positie te brengen bij het aantrekken van de schoen.
Tong van de schoen
Frequently bought together
Recommended by the product specialist
|Shimano XC501W||Bontrager Adorn||Northwave Origin W|
|1 review||2 reviews|
|Type of rider||Sporty||Recreational||Recreational|
|Collection||Summer 2020||Summer 2017 / Summer 2020||Summer 2020|
|Pedal type||2-point mount||2-point mount||2-point mount|
|Type of closure||Dial||Velcro||Velcro|
|This product||View product||View product|
Manufacturer specifications• Middle sole with log height to stabilise the foot, maximising power transfer and efficiency.
• Top made of mesh / TPU / synthetic leather offers a comfortable fit and improved breathability
• Boa® L6-dial for quick and microscopic adjustments
• Glass fibre reinforced middle sole for increased power transfer
• Exclusive MICHELIN® outer sole with mud repellent tread and high traction
• Reinforced spike mount for extreme circumstances, 18 mm spike-option
• Women specific last for a natural and comfortable fit