Shimano RS-510 Cyclocross/Gravel Crankset
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.148 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Price-quality ratio of this crankset is very good.
- The gear ratio of this crankset is ideal for cyclocross and gravel.
- With this crank you shift very smoothly.
- The design of this crank looks very slick!
- This crankset is heavier than other 4-armed cranksets of Shimano.
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Type||Cross / Gravel Double|
|Ratio||46 / 36|
|Type of axle||24 mm (Hollowtech II)|
|Crank Length||172.5 mm|
The Shimano RS-510 crankset with 46/36 gears is ideal for cyclo-cross and gravel. The same technologies as in Ultegra and Dura Ace cranksets have been used in this solid crankset. The only difference is that this crankset is slightly heavier. Weight is not the most important factor when riding cyclo-cross and cycling on gravel, which makes this crankset ideal for this purpose!
This crankset is made of aluminium and the chainrings are sharpened in such a way that they shift as smoothly as possible. In addition, the design of the chainrings also ensures that this crankset has excellent stiffness. This ensures that the energy you put into pedalling is converted into speed as much as possible.
In short, this crankset is ideal for the passionate cyclo-crosser and gravel rider. These are disciplines where weight is not the limiting factor. It is because of the stiffness and ease of shifting that this crank will support you optimally!