Rogelli Basic Bib Short
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.6 out of 72.511 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- Thanks to the silicone grippers at the leg ends, your shorts won't crawl up when cycling.
- The logos on the shorts are made of reflective material, that allows you to be better visible in traffic.
- The Dynaflex used provides these trousers with breathable and quick-drying qualities.
- The padding is really designed for shorter rides and less suitable for when you want to go on a longer ride.
|Ride Duration||0-60 minutes|
|Temperature||18 - 25 °C|
The Active pad provides great comfort on shorter rides
The Rogelli Active pad is specially designed by Rogelli for shorter distances. At the thickest point, this pad is 10mm thick, which provides good cushioning. In addition, Soft Touch fabric is added, which provides a nice soft feeling. Thanks to the preformed wings, the Active pad offers sufficient freedom of movement while cycling. The pad is easy to wash at 30 degrees and has a long life.
Dynaflex provides a good fit and breathability
The Rogelli Basic Bibshort is made of Rogelli Dynaflex, an elastic material with the following properties: breathable, multi-elastic, very light, quick-drying, high wearing comfort and soft to the touch. In addition, the breathable mesh braces also make an important contribution to the comfort and optimal ventilation of the Rogelli Basic. Thanks to the silicone grippers at the bottom of the legs, it also stays in place. These cycling shorts are made for use in spring, autumn and summer. In addition, it can be supplemented excellently with knee or leg pieces for cykling in cooler conditions. In winter, these cycling shorts can be worn under long trousers.
All these qualities together make the Rogelli Basic a perfect pair of cycling shorts for the novice and recreational cyclist.
Most recent reviews
Zit lekker! Had eerst S omdat ik die eigenlijk altijd had. Bij S zat de broek wel goed maar waren de bretels iets te kort. M zit prima. Al heel wat kms op gemaakt.
zakt niet af
Broek is goed voor ongeveer 1 uur fietsen, in ieder geval voor mij. Korte pijpen zijn niet storend went wel en je krijgt langere bruine benen.
Broek zit goed