|Glove Type||Full Finger|
|Type of bike ||Road bike|
|Waterproof Rating ||★★☆☆☆|
|Cold Protection ||★★★★☆|
|Weather Type ||Wet weather with 0-10 °C|
|Touch Screen Compatible ||Yes|
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2018/2019|
Detailed product description
GORE WINDSTOPPER SOFT SHELL:
The combination of Soft Shell and Gore Windstopper membrane ensure optimal protection against cold and wind. It combines the windproof and water-repellent characteristics of the membrane with the comfort, freedom of movement and breathability of the Soft Shell fabric. This is way the glove is particularly suitable for sporting activities in bad weather.
Very wear-resistant, breathable, air-conditioning fibre fleece.
Effective padding in the area between the thumb and the index finger through seamless foam on the inside of the glove. The foam ensures good cushioning and always returns to its original shape. Noticeably more comfort.
Silicone coating for noticeably more grip on the handlebars and for operating the gear and brakes in dry weather.
The sensitive nerves that run through the hand are exposed to strong punctual pressure loads at most hand positions during cycling. The Ergonomic Cut, developed by Roeckl, effectively counteracts this by specifically relieving these sensitive hand nerves. The anatomical palm padding design provides even more comfort on the handlebar.
High quality, strong shock and vibration absorbing soft PU foam.
GORE WINDSTOPPER TORNADO:
Windproof, three-layer laminate fabric with optimal breathability.
The index finger and thumb of both gloves are provided with special leather of textile. This allows smartphones, tablets and other touchscreens to be reliably operated.
The glove has reflective elements for more safety in the dark.
• Back of the hand: windproof, water-repellent and breathable Gore Windstopper Soft Shell material
• Palm: ROECK-TEX materiaal
• Warm inner lining
• Comfort-Innovation padding in the pressure-sensitive area between the thumb and index finger
• Silicone-Grip on the palms and fingers for a safe grip
• Ergonomic palm design with high-quality FLEX-FOAM padding provide added wear comfort.
• Windstopper Tornado thumb
• Touchscreen compatible
• Reflective design elements for more safety at dusk and in the dark
• Washable in machine up to 30° C
• Back of the hand: 92 % polyester, 8 % spandex
• Thumb and inner lining: 100 % polyester
• Palm: 50 % polyamide, 50 % polyester