Pro Turnix Offroad Saddle
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Friday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.072 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Because of the stiff saddle pad, you sit well on the saddle.
- This saddle gives good support in every position.
- The stainless steel rails are well resistant to rust and corrosion, and filter away vibrations well.
- Due to the steel rails of this saddle it is a bit heavier than a saddle with carbon rails.
The Pro Turnix off-road saddle was designed for demanding cyclists that often cycle on forest or gravel paths. This off-road saddle is extra comfortable and provides grip during cycling.
The saddle cover consists of the extra rigid poly-utherane. This cover provides you with more grip during climbs, preventing you from sliding around when the terrain gets bumpy. Below this cover is extra soft EVA padding, ensuring you can keep cycling comfortably. This is placed on a carbon-reinforced shell. The shell provides stiffness and guarantees every pedal effort results in forward momentum. In addition, it makes the saddle very light. The saddle rails are made of stainless steel. As a result, the saddle is shock-absorbent and corrosion-resistant.
This saddle has a semi-round rear part, making it highly suitable for riders who move a little while they ride and whose hips rock a little from side to side. The semi-round shape provides plenty of support for those riders while maintaining sufficient freedom of movement compared to a flat saddle.
This is a Semi-flat saddle, which means the front of the saddle is flat and the rear is raised. The shape of this saddle makes it suited for people with average spine flexibility. This is related to the pelvic tilt: sitting up straight you need support to tilt the pelvis, but not in a hunched-over position.