Ortlieb Handlebar Pack S Frame Bag
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Friday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.071 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Since the Handlebar Pack S has a width of 40 centimetres, the handlebar bag weighs only 375 grams.
- The Ortlieb Handlebar Pack is waterproof, so your stuff stays dry when it rains.
- Due to the small size, not all sleeping mats and sleeping equipment fit in the Handlebar Pack.
The compact Ortlieb Handlebar-Pack S handlebar bag is made for the adventurers who want to go on a Bikepackaging tour with Offroad Drop Bars, road bike or cross handlebars. Because the Handlebar-Pack S only has a width of 40 centimetres, it also fits on this type of handlebars. The handlebar bag weighs only 375 grams and has a capacity of 9 litres. Thanks to the roll closures on both sides, quick access to the content of the bag is possible at any time.
The Handlebar-Pack S can be securely attached to any handlebar type using the assembling system, which consists of spacers and two straps with strong velcro fasteners underneath. A reinforcement of plastic inside the bag and an attachment to the head tube guarantees the necessary stability, even on rough terrain.