Oakley Radar EV Photochromic Cycling Glasses
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.047 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The photochromic lens means no more swapping lenses since it adapts to the prevailing weather conditions.
- Accessories like ear socks available to give your glasses an upgrade.
- Larger lens compared to the older Radar so you no longer look at the frame.
|Suitable for people with glasses||Yes|
|Oakley Lens Type||Path|
|Light Transmittance||23 - 69%|
|Frame Type||Half frame|
|Number of lenses||1 lens|
|Weather conditions||Variable conditions|
The Oakley Radar EV Photochromic cycling glasses succeed the legendary Oakley Radar glasses, albeit with many great upgrades. After decades of research and testing with the world's best athletes, Oakley discovered that cyclists couldn't look through the entire lens but were looking at part of the frame instead. Oakley set about solving this and created a larger lens, giving you a better and wider field of view. New surge-ports have been added as well to allow for a cooling airflow. The lightweight but insanely durable frame is made from Oakley's own O-matter. This combined with the HDO and Plutonite lens material results in even better protection for your eyes. So say goodbye to your old Radar, because the new Radar EV Photochromic is just so much better! This Radar EV continues the legend started by the old Radar. "The King is dead, long live the King!"Read more
• Oakley Radar EV Cycling glasses
• Oakley Photochromic lens
• Hard case
• Storage pouch
• 1 Extra nose piece