Oakley Jawbreaker Prizm Jade Cycling Glasses
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.150 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Prizm Jade is an ideal lens to use during the sunny summer days and for the cyclist who is not afraid to stand out because of its shiny look.
- Large lens that guarantees good eye protection.
- This is Mark Cavendish's favourite lens for years.
- The Prizm lens gives you an optimal colour contrast.
- Since this Sapphire lens only has a light transmission of 14%, it is mainly suitable for sunny conditions.
- Fairly rugged design which makes it difficult to fit with a smaller head.
|Suitable for people with glasses||Yes|
|Frame Type||Full frame|
|Number of lenses||1 lens|
|Lens Colour||Prizm Jade|
|Weather conditions||Sunny days|
The Oakley Jawbreaker Prizm is the ultimate in both performance and design. Yet the development of the Oakley Jawbreaker was just a coincidence. During a casual dinner between Marc Cavendish and Oakley's design team, it came up that 'Cav' wanted a new type of glasses. He wanted the protection and fit of a Racing Jacket in combination with the lens type and all the other comforts of a Radarlock. Oakley got started on this, and after many designs and tests the Jawbreaker came out. Glasses that focus on improving and enlarging your field of vision/ventilation in combination with maximum safety. This combined with the best features of the Racing Jacket and Radarlock results in the ultimate in cycling glasses.Read more
• Oakley Jawbreaker Cycling Glasses
• Oakley Prizm lens
• Storage pouch